Becoming part of the team.
LeighFisher has a broad network of offices and our projects around the world give qualified candidates many opportunities to become a part of a team of talented employees.
Because we hire only the best, LeighFisher’s screening process is quite rigorous. Our Recruiting Committee reviews all CVs and resumes submitted. After careful review of each CV/resume, those qualified for any open position are contacted personally.
The sequence of steps in the recruiting process is generally as follows:
- Submit your CV/resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position to employment [at] leighfisher [dot] com
- If we are interested, you will be contacted for a telephone interview with one of our consultants.
- Based on the telephone interview, you may be asked to take two online critical thinking tests.
- Based on your test performance and telephone interview, you may be invited to in-person interviews, most likely at the office where you would be based as an employee. Typically, these interviews involve a day-long round of discussions with up to 10 LeighFisher consultants (at all levels, junior to senior) so that we may gain an in-depth knowledge of your expertise, skills, and interests (and conversely, for you to get a feel for us, our people, and potential career paths for you at LeighFisher). These in-person interviews may be supplemented with further telephone interviews – for example, with LeighFisher staff you could expect to work with who are located in different offices.
- If we (and you) are still interested after the in-person interview round, we will generally then make you a formal offer of employment.
If, at any point, we decide not to move forward to the next step, your application/profile will be stored in a database for a period of 3 years. Our needs, in terms of technical expertise or geographic location, change all the time, and we frequently refer to our database to revisit applicants as our staff profile needs evolve.
LeighFisher is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or disability. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.