Graham Heald has 35 years of experience in the technical and commercial management of major multidisciplinary infrastructure projects. His areas of specialization include technical due diligence, management of contract risk and contract change, mathematical models and databases, risk assessment and valuation, and commercial management of the engineering process.
He has served as project director or lead technical advisor to lenders and equity investors for projects developed under a variety of private finance initiative, public-private partnership, and design, build, finance, operate type arrangements in the UK and internationally. Current projects include:
- Isle of Wight Highways Maintenance (2011 to date)
- Presidio Parkway, California (2010 to date)
- Sheffield Highways Maintenance (£600 million, 2009 to date)
- Six National Health Services Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) projects (operations phase, 2008 to date)
- Montreal A-25 Toll Road, Canada ($600 million, 2007 to date)
- Docklands Light Railway - Woolwich Arsenal Extension (£200 million, 2004 to date) and City Airport Extension (£150 million, 2002 to date)
- Joint Services Command and Staff College (£100 million, 2001 to date)
LeighFisher and Jacobs.
Together, as one Jacobs.
Our global network of expertise is yours. We’re challenging what’s accepted and raising the bar in everything we do.